Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yes, I decided to write...

It has been sometime since I created a space on the web to pen my thoughts. But how much ever I tried, I could not write a single word!! But now.. I feel so lost, so confused and so lonely that I decided to write something..

Yes, I always felt that I was in a wonderland.. Every moment, life surprised me.. this world surprised me..

I am now in a brand new part of this wonderland, the United kingdom! When others were here, I felt they were pretty lucky. It looked stylish in their orkut profiles, So&So, London, United Kingdom and then some jhakaas photo along. But I always knew, things are never very rosy.. anywhere..
Now I sit and wonder, how different it is to be in a place which you feel, belongs to you.. To be among people, whom you feel care for you..

This moment, I am full of gratitude to all those who care for me.. And I know, this moment, has made me a better human being..

2 comments:

Ajay said...

Though the reasons for starting off the blogging experience may not be right, the fact that you started off is what really matters. You know you can write, we know you can write.... SO WRITE!

Anila said...

:)