Monday, April 12, 2010

And it rained today...


I am not a classic rain lover.. I never dream of curling up under a blanket with rain flowing down my window. Instead I am the kind who loves a warm bright day when I can get out of my house and have some fun.

But today I realised what a scorching summer can do to people. Today, as I heard rain pouring outside, a wide smile came right out of my heart to my face. I ran along with many others to the nearest window. All of us just stood there for a good ten minutes till we saw the rain and heard the thunder to our heart's fill. The little more adventurous of our lot ventured out into the rain. Must say, that was tempting. :)

Anyways, I hope it rains more to bring down the heat & bring up the water level, to bring down the power cuts and bring a little joy in our parched hearts!

No comments: