Saturday, April 10, 2010

Looong time...



Such a long time that I have been thinking of penning down a few words here. I have a colleague who keeps pushing me to write. And I give a standard answer, 'This weekend, definitely!" And that never happened until today. Better late, than never. Ain't it? ;)

So, lets see.. Quite a lot happened in my life after my last post..

I got back to Bangalore, got married, we booked a flat, I flew to US 3 months after my marriage, spent a never-ending 6 months there, my hubby flew to Switzerland, I came back, then he came back just in time to celebrate our first anniversary together, we set up our home and are now living happily & hopefully ever-after too. :)

Wow, that was such a quick recap! Now I feel that I am update with my blog & I am going to genuinely try not to give up this time. I owe this to myself.

8 comments:

Minu said...

Good Ani....that you are back!

Veena said...

:) Welcome back dear.. hope to see more updates..

Ajay said...

Welcome back... :-)

Hopefully the comment makers will also feel inspired. ;-)

Anila said...

Thank you all. :)

Prem said...

Cool!! Nice to see you back....And thanks for acknowledgement:-)
You truly owe this to your self!!
Keep going!!

Gopa Kumar said...

Wish you Happiness Always Ani ...

Gopa

Anila said...

@Prem Ofcourse, its you who kept reminding me that I used to have a blog. ;)

@Gopa Enthu patti? Oru nalla comment. :p

Dragonfly said...

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy, really glad to see you back.. Me too have been out of touch with blogoshpere for a long time. I checked your blog simply and wow, there are couple of blogs there. cool, and keep up!