Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dedicated to my girlfriends..

Now, before you say a 'WHAAAAT?', the girlfriend here means a female friend and nothing more.

As I was 'timepassing' yesterday(as usual), I came to know that yesterday(Aug-1) was girlfriend's day. Oh, was there a day like that? I tried to find out what one was supposed to do on this day.. Guys giving gifts to their girlfriends? Not that they need a special-day to do that.. But still, one day dedicated for gifts is not a bad idea, either. ;) But I found that it was a much more girly affair.. And the next minute, I sent an e-card wishing all my girlfriends..

As I was doing that, I realised that I was blessed with great girlfriends. I remembered the times I spent with each of them.. The fun times.. The fight times.. The senti times.. Now, as I sit miles away from them and type this, I know what exactly I am missing. I have quarreled with them, but the bond only got better every time..
I look back and see that they have been with me at every step of my life..
They have warned me when I walked on dangerous paths.. and when I didn't listen.. They just walked along holding my hand..
They laughed with me.. cried with me.. They were with me, all the time..




Girlfriend's day or not, I wish you all deep from my heart,
Thankyou for being my friend!!

1 comment:

Veena said...

Happy Friendships day