Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gmail hobbling?

Ofcourse, I am a big fan of gmail. But since few weeks, it is giving me a biiggg headache.

Of late, I have been trying to keep all my personal mails flowing in-out via gmail only. But that has become such a herculian task that I keep thinking of switching to other email programs. I try to login and have to stare at the 'Loading' indication for ages. I then click on a mail and by the time it opens up I would have lost all my enthu to read it.

No, I don't use a slow connection and I have also seen that this is not happening to me alone. So what is happening? Is there something I can do to make things better?

3 comments:

Ajay said...

I have seen this only when I am connected via a slow connection. None the less, one solution if you are not using *all* the features of gmail, you could choose to use the lighter HTML version of gmail.

Veena said...

Gmail hobbling.. Never experienced that .. Have always this with Yahoo..

Anila said...

Hmm.. Let me see what is wrong..