Tuesday, July 24, 2007

See the world upside down!

I have always had this BIG appetite for adventure rides..

Years ago, when small exhibitions were put up in our town, I used to crave to be there for mainly two things.. The 'Giant Wheel' and the 'Chilly Bajji's'. (But the bajji's after the ride, please. Hee Hee.. )
I loved the feeling of getting to the top and then coming down in a Zzzing.. Ooooh.. How I screamed out in excitement! Those days are gone.. Now its the days of amusement parks.. I love the Veega Land of Cochin and even more, the Wonderla of Bangalore. Luckily, I got to go to The Pleasure Beach in Blackpool this Saturday. What more do I say? Yeah, I saw my world upside down and it was extremely exciting to see it that way!

I'll put up the videos of two of the many exciting rides that I loved..

Infusion


Bling


Howzzat?? Tempting, is it not? Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

5 comments:

Icarus said...

I wouldn't do Bling for a million dollars! No way!

Veena said...

Nice smielys ;)

Ajay said...

Nope... not a least bit tempting!

Anonymous said...

OK, how many people threw up on the second ride? :P

Anila said...

Jayanth, Ette, It is not that bad!!! ;)

Veena, Managed to see the video?

Twisted-DNA, Surprisingly, none!! :)